What Type Of information we collect?
Personal information collected by us may include: Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.We may also collect information about you but not limited to such as:.
- If you create an account – your username, password, and other demographic information that you provide.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information that you provide and information about subjects that may interest you.
- If you connect your account to another service such as LinkedIn or Twitter, the other service may send us your registration or profile information on that service that you authorize. This information enables cross-platform data sharing to improve your user experience.
Use of your personal information
This policy covers how MINTPRO treats personal information that MINTPRO collects and receives, including information related to your past use of any products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, aadhar details, PAN card, KYC details, etc and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information collection and use
MINTPRO collects personal information when you visit/use/register with MINTPRO, when you use displayed products or services, when you visit MINTPRO pages or the pages of certain MINTPRO partners, affiliates, group companies and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. MINTPRO may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, postal code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services, if offered, we might also ask for your address and information about your assets.If User transacts on the Site, we may collect additional Personal Information about your transactions. When you browse/ use/register/sign inMINTPRO, you are not anonymous to us.
MINTPRO automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, MINTPRO cookie information,software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
In addition, when you use MINTPRO services, you may choose to make some of your personal information public. If you post personal informationonline that is accessible to the public, MINTPRO will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information.
MINTPRO uses information for the following general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see/view fulfill your requests forproducts and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.MINTPRO is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, veracity nor reliability of any content, products or services which may be accessed MINTPRO will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the same.
Mintpro does not contact individuals under age 18 about special offers or for marketing purposes without an adult’s permission. The usage of its services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously barred/suspended/ removed from using MINTPRO. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) you are prohibited to use without a parental sponsor and guidance or in any event use the Services and in accordance with Applicable laws.
By accepting these Terms or by otherwise using the Services or the Site, You represent that You are at least 18 years of age and has not been previously suspended/barred/removed from using MINTPRO. Further you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, capacity and competent to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of the same. You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity.
Sharing your personal information
MINTPRO does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with MINTPRO under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help MINTPRO communicate with you about offers from MINTPRO and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities such as detection of identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts, to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
We may on occasion provide magazine subscribers’ postal mailing addresses to selected advertisers who wish to reach you by mail.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user.
MINTPRO limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Mintpro have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws/ regulations/Federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Protection of your information
MINTPRO adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information and data stored on our Site. However, you should be aware that no server and/or location is 100% secure and it is possible that such may be entered without permission by a computer hacker or by someone similarly engaged in unauthorized access. Mintpro is not liable if such an act occurs.
"I hereby authorize, and give consent to Fintech Blue Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to send me, either through itself or through any third party service provider, from time to time various information / alerts / SMS/ other messages or calls or commercial communication, and other services on the aforesaid listed telephone numbers, whether these numbers are registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ listed in the National Customer Preference Register or not. I also confirm that by sending any such messages / calls I will not hold Company or its authorised third party service provider liable/ institute complaint against under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference (TRAI) Regulations, 2010 or such other applicable regulations including any amendment thereof, as maybe applicable from time to time."
Fintech Blue Solutions Private Limited (hereinafter referred as the “Company”), is concerned about the complaint/grievance of the users and/or clients.
This grievance redressal aims at minimizing the instances of customer complaints and grievances through proper service delivery and review mechanism to ensure prompt redressal of customer complaints and grievances. The review mechanism is aimed at helping in identification of shortcomings in service delivery, if any.
To ensure that the company’s grievance redressal mechanism is more meaningful and effective, a system/ process has been designed. Such system would ensure that the redressal provided is just and fair and is permissible within the given framework of the rules and regulations. This grievance redressal would be made available at all regional offices/branch offices of the company. The concerned employees in the respective branch offices shall be made aware about the complaints/ grievance handling process.
The process followed for addressing queries shall be:
- For any grievance, please contact us with the details by sending an email to the Grievance Officer, Mr. Uvesh Bakali on ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or write to 601, Prime Corporate Park, Near ITC Maratha Hotel, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400099. or reach us on 8169708779.
- The grievance will be acknowledged within 2 working days of its receipt.
- The company shall exercise all efforts to address it, including intimation to the respective Insurance company for a quick redressal.
In case of no reply from the Complainant, within 2 weeks from the date any clarification was provided, the Company shall treat the Complaint as Closed.